- Company: Tresys Technology
- Company website: www.tresys.com
- Blog: http://cboblog.typepad.com/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mbeckerle
- Registered on: 10/30/2012
- Last connection: 02/21/2017
- DFDL WG (admin, editor, chair, member, 10/30/2012)
Reported issues: 11
- 11:20 AM DFDL WG DFDL Schema for NITF Image file format
- Tresys Technology is pleased to announce the release of a DFDL schema to
describe MIL-STD-2500C: National Imagery Tr...
- 03:51 PM DFDL WG Daffodil now runs NACHA DFDL Schema
- Tresys Technology is pleased to announce that the "Daffodil":https://opensource.ncsa.illinois.edu/confluence/display/...
- 11:14 AM DFDL WG document #324: fn:error function needed
- Was Action Item 288.
- 11:07 AM DFDL WG document #326 (submitted): dfdl:choiceBranchKey changed to List of String Literals
- The type of the dfdl:choiceBranchKey property is changed to List of String Literals
Description of dfdl:choiceDisp...
- 10:57 AM DFDL WG document #325 (submitted): new property dfdl:choiceLengthUnits
Valid values are "bits", "bytes"
("characters" not allowed because of the complexity that implies, but cou...
- 10:51 AM DFDL WG document #233: Minor Typographical Errors
- dfdl:choiceKind should be dfdl:choiceLengthKind in section 12.3.6
- 10:16 AM DFDL WG document #324 (submitted): fn:error function needed
- WG discussions have agreed the XPath fn:error function is needed, particularly for unparsing where dfdl:assert is not...
- 02:16 PM DFDL WG Daffodil 2.0.0 - Release Announcement
- Tresys and the Daffodil project are pleased to announce the first
release candidate of Daffodil 2.0.0, the open sour...
- 06:11 PM DFDL WG document #233: Minor Typographical Errors
- Look at the reference notes/footnotes at the end of the HTML version of the spec. You'll see some odd spacing, but al...
- 10:38 AM DFDL WG document #321 (submitted): Section 5.2 - remove added description for pattern facet
- Section 5.2. says:
pattern (for type xs:string and all types descending from xs:string in Figure 3 DFDL simple typ...
Also available in: Atom